Like PVC, PVC Pipes are also one of the commonly used piping systems in the industry. As the name suggests, these pipes are made from high-grade Polyvinyl Chloride, which is a better alternative to traditional materials like iron, wood, and copper. Therefore, these days the demand for PVC piping systems has increased drastically. These Plastic Pipes are used for varied industrial purposes, some of which are as follows:
- Modern water distribution system
- Waste water management
- Conveying of chemicals, effluents, oils & gases
- In cold water plumbing services
- Electrical conduits & others
- Reclaimed water applications
- For micro-irrigation and lift-irrigation
- In Food & Beverage industries
- For submersible pumps, sleeving, domestic appliances, cesspool cleaning, septic handling, etc.
- In building and construction applications
The entire performance as well as durability of these pipes majorly depend upon the quality standards of Polyvinyl Chloride, used for their manufacturing, coupled with other factors. For buying the best quality Poly (vinyl) Chloride Pipes trust none other than Nijanand Pipes and Fittings Pvt Ltd. The company is a famed Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of these PVC Pipes
in Rajkot,Gujarat,India. Our piping systems have unmatched density, optimum flexibility, high mechanical properties, and good strength & hardness. Further, you can place bulk orders with us and we can assure you with on-time deliveries.